The National Junior Pinzgauer Show is currently being planned for August 18th-22nd, 2021 in Sedalia, Missouri at the Missouri State Fair. If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, please contact Stacey Ferguson at email@example.com or 281-799-4313. Below is the tentative schedule.
- Wednesday, August 18th - Cattle arrive after 8pm
- Thursday, August 19th - Cattle must be in place by 8am
- Friday, August 20th - National Junior Pinzgauer Show - 8am, APA Board of Directors Meeting at the Best Western, 7pm
- Saturday, August 21st - National Open Pinzgauer Show - 8am, APA Banquet, Annual Membership Meeting at the Best Western, 6pm
- Sunday, August 22nd - Cattle released at 6pm
The American Pinzgauer Association is looking for Juniors ages 9 through 21 to exhibit Pinzgauer cattle as 4H and FFA Livestock projects. These livestock projects:
Junior members are eligible to exhibit their registered cattle at the National Junior Pinzgauer Show and at Regional Shows.
If you are interested in becoming a Junior member of the APA, please contact Stacey Ferguson at